Toft Farm Growers, Staffordshire
The Holt family have farmed in Staffordshire for many years with the business originally comprising of a dairy herd and cereal production. Following a reorganisation of the family business in 2015; Mark and his wife Sarah started trading as an arable only farm. After a visit to the Pig & Poultry Fair in 2016, the decision was then made to diversify into poultry production.
Trading as Toft Farm Growers they are contracted to Avara Foods, with their four units (each 300ft x 66ft) housing a total of 24,000 turkeys.
- Steel framed olive green sheds featuring Don’s doors
- 5m x 7.0m amenity block incorporating toilets, wet room, water room, electric room, boiler room, kitchen and two offices
- Stand-alone dead bird shed
- Heavy-duty mono rails
- DraperVent air handling units
- Solar Panels on 2 houses (currently an average 40% self-consumption usage). Likely to increase during the winter